Members of the Indigenous People (IP), Persons with Disability (PWD) and other vulnerable groups are highly encouraged to submit their application.
- Acts as the Human Resource Management Officer, and as such prepares the HRD Plan and monitors and evaluates its implementation.
- Prepares the master list of the pool of applicants.
- Process appointment papers.
- Process scholarship/training requirements.
- Prepares personnel reports and oversee the personnel records management system.
Performs other related tasks that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Bank reconciliation
- Financial report preparation
- Records filing and management
- Performs other related tasks that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Criteria for Selection
Education and Training 20%
Relevant Experience 20%
Personality Traits and Attributes 10%
NOTE: In addition to the Civil Service Eligibility, applicants are required to pass the NEDA Technical Examination for Permanent Technical Positions or NEDA Non-Technical Examination for Permanent Administrative Positions. Passing the NEDA entrance exam together with the civil service eligibility does not constitute automatic hiring. The Selection and Promotion Board (SPB) will still deliberate on the NEDA examination passers who meet the requirements of the vacant position.
Examinations are regularly conducted in NEDA central office located at No. 12 St. Jose Maria Escriva Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig City or in NEDA Region 02 depending on set date. For more information and clarification, you may contact us at (078) 304-0664.