Members of the Indigenous People (IP), Persons with Disability (PWD) and other vulnerable groups are highly encouraged to submit their application.
- Gathers/complies/updates and maintain basic data and statistics pertinent to the work of the division.
- Conducts analysis and assists in the interpretation of statistical data/info for the use of development specialists.
- Assists in the conduct studies and researches pertaining to the work of the division/sector.
- Conducts field researches/visits as needed.
- Assists in the preparation of periodic reports pertaining to the division/sector.
- Attends to various requests for statistical data/information.
- Performs other related duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Criteria for Selection
Education and Training 20%
Relevant Experience 20%
Personality Traits and Attributes 10%
NOTE: In addition to the Civil Service Eligibility, applicants are required to pass the NEDA Technical Examination for Permanent Technical Positions or NEDA Non-Technical Examination for Permanent Administrative Positions. Passing the NEDA entrance exam together with the civil service eligibility does not constitute automatic hiring. The Selection and Promotion Board (SPB) will still deliberate on the NEDA examination passers who meet the requirements of the vacant position.
Examinations are regularly conducted in NEDA central office located at No. 12 St. Jose Maria Escriva Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig City or in NEDA Region 02 depending on set date. For more information and clarification, you may contact us at (078) 304-0664.