Members of the Indigenous People (IP), Persons with Disability (PWD) and other vulnerable groups are highly encouraged to submit their application.
- Serves as Data Controller for the support administrative processes including maintenance of Information systems;
- Assists in the procurement services and supply management of the office to include delivery, inspection, storage and issuance of office supplies, materials and equipment;
- Assists in the semestral inventory of properties, equipment and unserviceable equipment;
- Assists in the disposal of waste and unserviceable properties and equipment;
- Assists in the preparation and issuance of Acknowledgement Receipt for Equipments issued to the staff;
- Performs other related duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Criteria for Selection
Education and Training 20%
Relevant Experience 20%
Personality Traits and Attributes 10%
NOTE: In addition to the Civil Service Eligibility, applicants are required to pass the NEDA Technical Examination for Permanent Technical Positions or NEDA Non-Technical Examination for Permanent Administrative Positions. Passing the NEDA entrance exam together with the civil service eligibility does not constitute automatic hiring. The Selection and Promotion Board (SPB) will still deliberate on the NEDA examination passers who meet the requirements of the vacant position.
Examinations are regularly conducted in NEDA central office located at No. 12 St. Jose Maria Escriva Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig City or in NEDA Region 02 depending on set date. For more information and clarification, you may contact us at (078) 304-0664.