Members of the Indigenous People (IP), Persons with Disability (PWD) and other vulnerable groups are highly encouraged to submit their application.
- Assists in the preparation and implementation of the work program/activities of the division or sector in one or more of the following areas: development planning and policy coordination; coordination and monitoring of plan and policy implementation; program/project development, evaluation and monitoring; investment programming and budgeting; external assistance coordination; technical assistance to agencies; regional bodies and local government units; development administration; development information and communication; and internal administration and management in support of development planning and coordination of plan implementation.
- Provides decision-oriented information needed in the evaluation of specific policy/program/project proposals and recommendations thereon.
- Assists in the monitoring and evaluation of development policies, programs and projects and in the formulation of recommendations thereon.
- Undertakes or assists in the conduct of required studies and specialized researches pertaining to the work of the division/sector.
- Prepares periodic reports pertaining internal work methods and procedures.
- Assists in the implementation internal work methods and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Criteria for Selection
Education and Training 20%
Relevant Experience 20%
Personality Traits and Attributes 10%
NOTE: In addition to the Civil Service Eligibility, applicants are required to pass the NEDA Technical Examination for Permanent Technical Positions or NEDA Non-Technical Examination for Permanent Administrative Positions. Passing the NEDA entrance exam together with the civil service eligibility does not constitute automatic hiring. The Selection and Promotion Board (SPB) will still deliberate on the NEDA examination passers who meet the requirements of the vacant position.
Examinations are regularly conducted in NEDA central office located at No. 12 St. Jose Maria Escriva Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig City or in NEDA Region 02 depending on set date. For more information and clarification, you may contact us at (078) 304-0664.